Class postponed

Due to very bad weather conditions we are postponing our class that is due to take place this morning.  We are working on rescheduling it for two weeks time and details will be posted as soon as it has been arranged.  If the new day does not suit anyone who has booked let me know and we will issue a refund.

I’m sure this will come as no surprise to anyone who is living in Cork.  For anyone outside the city, there was sever flooding (and now also contaminated water) and the rain has started with a vengance again this morning.  More on the flooding.