This time of year, I want to knit ALL the warm things. I want them thick, cosy and fluffy. Do you get the same feeling this time of the year?
The Winter Seasons Club is all about cosy. I found a wonderful organic merino yarn from France that has both lightness and warmth, Gilliatt. Handknits made from this are perfect for wrapping yourself in with a warm cup of cocoa. (or tea or coffee!) Warm. Soft. Cosy.
The seasonal pattern focuses on texture; knit and purl stitches play together to form textured stitch patterns. The pattern and workshops will help you read your knitting, learning how to work several texture patterns next to each other. In addition, I will give hints and tips along the way to help you keep track and successfully complete your project. Project wins are the goal around here!
If you are new to the clubs from Stolen Stitches. Let me summarise what’s included:
In addition to the delicious yarn, pattern and video workshop, you will also get:
- Enough Gilliatt yarn for your project
- Winter Seasonal Tea
- Irish winter surprise goodie
- Larger accessory project pattern (It’s a surprise until release)
- Step-by-Step Video Workshops
- Seasonal Recipe by Evin O’K
- Access to our exclusive community forum on KnitHub
- Zoom Launch party with me and our club members
The club is open from December 1st until the 20th.
All shipments will be sent out from January 21st all shipments.
Digital access to patterns, workshops, and our seasonal recipe goes live on January 28th.
Shortly after that, you’ll be invited to the launch party!
How to Purchase
You have two purchase options for the Winter Seasons club:
- Purchase a single installment for the Winter Season
- Purchase a rolling subscription for club, which will be billed every 3 months with a 5% discount
One significant benefit of the rolling subscription (as well as the discount) is that you can be sure that you will get your colour choice and you’ll have something special to look forward to every Season.
Club will be live on the 1st of December.